Participation to the Conference – Presentation
Please Submit it through the following website (for deadlines please visit our DATES & LOCATION page):
Paper summaries should contain:
- title of the paper,
- abstract up to 300 words,
- full name of the author(s),
- affiliation of the author(s),
- keywords (up to 5),
- email addresses of the author(s),
- post address of the corresponding author
These papers (based on abstracts and powerpoint slides) will be considered only for presentation. After receiving the final version of the full paper (deadline 15th of June), these papers will be considered for publication after a reviewing process in our participating journals. Since ICIB15, full papers for succeeding ICIB conference proceedings (with ISBN and ISSN numbers) must be received up to 31st of August, two months after the deadline.
The working language of the conference is both English and Greek.
Participation to the Conference – Presented papers to be considered for Publication
In order to be eligible for publication, in one of the participating journals, full text papers should be submitted by one month after the last day of Conference ONLINE IN THE PLATFORM (http://www.icib.eu/icib-app/r
Participation to the conference is necessary in order to be eligible for publication.
Conference proceedings style: Please follow the formatting found in the ICIB_Conf_Paper_Template.doc
All accepted papers from conference participants following the publication procedure that will not be published in any of the participating journals, will be published in a special volume of the conference proceedings. A number of accepted papers from conference participants following the publication procedure will be selected by the scientific committee to be published in the following periodicals (alphabetical order):
- East-West Journal of Economics and Business.
- Global Business and Economics Review (GBER)
- International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies.
- International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research
- International Journal of Innovation and Regional Development
- International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance
- International Journal of Trade and Global Markets
- SEER, Journal for Labour and Social Affairs in Eastern Europe
Submission to the participating journal (not for the conference proceedings) implies that the paper has not been previously published and that the author neither has nor will submit the paper elsewhere while it is under onsideration.
All submissions must be made according to the submission guidelines of the respective journal. Please refer to each journal (through the links listed above) for full submission guidelines.
For example for journals published by Inderscience .