The 5th International Conference on International Business ICIB 2014 (ICIB 2010 /2011 /2012 /2013 /2014) aims to bring together academics and practitioners in order to share ideas and methods
for the exploration of foreign direct investment (FDI), the role of multinational corporations (MNCs) and the complexity of the globalized business environment.
ICIB 2014 will take place in Thessaloniki (Greece) on 23-25 May 2014 and will be organized in parallel sessions of English and Greek.
ICIB 2014 hosts the International Symposium on International Affairs: Business, Economics and Politics –
ICIB 2014 hosts the International Symposium on International Affairs: Business, Economics and Politics – ISIABEP
ICIB promotes distance conferencing and hosts both teleconference and poster sessions.
ICIB is supported by a number of participating journals and follows a specific publication procedure.
ICIB focuses on – but is not limited to – empirical research in the following fields:
* Entrepreneurship & international business environment
* European Union enlargement
* Financial management
* Global budgetary crisis management by the European Union institutions
* Globalization, MNCs, competitiveness and development
* International political economy and business
* Sustainable business
* Social entrepreneurship
* Labour economics and industrial relations
* MNCs and political strategies
* Mergers & Acquisitions
* Impact and determinants of FDI
* FDI and European economic integration
* FDI, trade and regional integration
* FDI and transition
* Tourism – enterprise and industry
* Shadow economy and corruption
Special panels will take place in ICIB 2014:
Theory and Philosophy of International Relations
International Politics/Strategic Issues
International Political Economy
International Business and Sustainable Development
Η εκπαίδευση στην Ελλάδα της κρίσης