The 8th International Conference on International Business (ICIB 2010 /2011 /2012 /2013 /2014 /2015 /2016 /2017) aims to bring together academics and practitioners in order to share ideas and methods for the exploration of foreign direct investment (FDI), the role of multinational corporations (MNCs) and the complexity of the globalized business environment.
ICIB 2017 will take place in Thessaloniki (Greece) on 18-21 May 2017 and will be organized in parallel sessions of English and Greek.
ICIB 2017 will host the International Symposium on International Affairs: Business, Economics and Politics – ISIABEP
ICIB focuses on but is not limited to empirical research in the following fields:
- Entrepreneurship & international business environment
- European Union enlargement
- Financial management
- Global budgetary crisis management by the European Union institutions
- Globalization, MNCs, competitiveness and development
- International political economy and business
- Sustainable business
- Social entrepreneurship
- Labour economics and industrial relations
- MNCs and political strategies
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Impact and determinants of FDI
- FDI and European economic integration
- FDI, trade and regional integration
- FDI and transition
- Tourism enterprise and industry
- Shadow economy and corruption
Nine special panels will take place in ICIB 2017
This year A CONGRESS ON EDUCATION WILL TAKE PLACE WITH THE TITLE:
“Η εκπαίδευση στην εποχή της κρίσης”
- Theory and Philosophy of International Relations
- Biosecurity and global health
- International Politics/Strategic Issues
- International Political Economy
- International Business and Sustainable Development
- Labour economics
- International finance
- Η εκπαίδευση στην Ελλάδα της κρίσης
ICIB promotes distance conferencing and hosts both teleconference and poster sessions.
ICIB is supported by a number of participating journals and follows a specific publication procedure.
We have booked a limited number of conference nights (single or double rooms) at a special price at our 5 star Hotel so please book early your accommodation.
There is a special price for ICIB 2010/ ICIB 2011 / ICIB 2012 / ICIB 2013 / ICIB 2014 /ICIB 2015/ ICIB 2016 presenters and for all students.
See full details: http://icib.eu/Registration.
Please access the website of the conference http://icib.eu/ for regular updates regarding the necessary information that you require for your visit.
In the website you will find information about the keynote speakers, registration information and accommodation, payment, the assigned journals to the conference and the conference proceedings and book that will be produced.
- the receipt of the registration payment
- the registration form
- a student certificate (where relevant)
- and a certificate of attendance/presentation to ICIB 2010 /ICIB 2011 /ICIB 2012 / ICIB 2013 / ICIB 2014 / ICIB 2015 / ICIB 2016 (where relevant)
Πηγαίνετε στον ιστότοπο: https://www.easypay.gr/FEEICIB.pay